Blah Blah Blah.
This is the third version of this because apparently I thought you needed the blow by blow of my weekend, but really, what you need to know boils down to this:
1. I was actually at my house for the weekend. (normally I am not)
2. Due to the holiday (Thank you to all who have served, past and present) I had the day off.
3. I cleaned and purged my scrap room. There will be some really kick ass trash at 8860 this Thursday.
4. I have scrapped 3 layouts SO FAR this weekend. I'm hoping to squeeze in one more before bed.
5. I have a sneak peak:
6. I think I failed to mention that I recently took a class called A CUT ABOVE offered at OnlineCardClasses.com. I simply can't say enough good things about this class. The class is about die cutting, both traditional and Silhouette, with a card slant. I had hoped that it would get me past my card making issues, but sadly, it didn't, but the techniques and products and how-tos were fantastic.
7, I think I also failed to mention that I recently took Kerri Bradford's "Oh the places you'll go" class. Which is kind of alie, because, truth be told, I'm only about half way through it. I have learned a metric shit ton about the Cameo software. That's saying a lot, because I really thought I knew a ton to start with. She's got some really fabulous examples and goes through the software in a goal-oriented way, so you aren't just learning how to do something, but why it's handy to know it. I've put so much of it to use already. Such a time saver. Both classes are self paced, so if you have a little extra money to spend on yourself (don't we all??) these are really good investments.
8. I think I said something about attempting to do another layout tonight, so I think I should wrap this up.
9. Thanks for stopping by.
10. Nine is such a dopey way to end a list blog entry. Who would do that? Not me!
UPDATE: That 4th page? LOLOLOLOL