20. That I somehow managed to have a bonding moment with my kid while teaching basic plumbing tricks.
19. Americas Funniest Home Videos. (I have laughed until cried countless times)
18. Gay Marriage finally starting to get somewhere.
17. They Might Be Giants.
16. Reveal light bulbs. (I know, sounds weird, but when you're trained to look at light, better light makes that much of a difference.)
15. Comments on my blog posts. (Fishing? Hell yes! *wink*)
14. Eating outside.
13. Crawling into bed after a long day.
12. Hugs and kisses goodnight.
11. My cutie-mccute-cute Android keychain. (Love the happy little green robot guy!)
10. Paperclipping Roundtable. (If you're not a listener, you should turn it on while you scrap - such great discussions)
9. My birthday.
8. QuicKutz. (Yep, that's not their name, but I'm keeping it old skool.)
7. Speedways loyalty program.
I saved the best for last. Thanks for popping in. If you decide to do your own 200 things (or 300 or 45) please pop over and leave me a link. I'd love to read what makes YOU happy.