40. The word "penultimate". (It means second to last. How cool is that?)
39. Getting lots of green lights on the way to work.
38. Getting a red light when I need to read or send a text.
37. Getting the whole text in before the light changes.
36. Baby's feet.
35. Dr. Suess books. (Yertle the Turtle? The Sneetches? So many life lessons for kids!)
34. The Peanuts.
33. Baker's twine.
32. The movie 1776.
31. Sarah Vowell talking about history.
30. Toy Story. (especially II)
29. Being in my groove. (Happens about 4 times a year. :P)
28. The Google machine.
27. Peanut butter straight out of the jar.
25. Watching planes land at Cleveland International.
23. My bed.
22. Carved pumpkins.
21. A-ha moments.
And so concludes this penultimate installment of 200 things. Tomorrow is the big day. Ok, not really. It's just the last day. And then we'll find something new to talk about. Maybe 200 things that piss me off. :P Just kidding. But don't think I couldn't do it. ;)