178. Fans on a hot day. (but not hot days.)
177. 76º and 20% humidity.
175. That first day that you realize that the trees are really all the way covered in leaves.
174. Reading a book at the pool, especially if you're lucky enough to score a lawn chair.
173. Ice. (how did this not make it in the top 20?)
172. Reading blogs.
170. A really good photo, especially of someone I love that really captures what I see in them.
169. Colorful Melamine plates. (I hope they never link Melamine to cancer, because I'll be a goner.)
168. BIC Roundstick pens
167. Tulips. Pink and purple, especially. (and odd that I would specifically list purple...in general that's my least favorite color, but in tulips, it's so beautiful.)
165. Thunderstorms. (even though they scare me a little, too)
164. Watching Ted play baseball.
162. Cotton t-shirts.
161. Short hair.
(I realized after the fact that yesterday I did 21 things. Boy, you can't stop me when I'm on a roll! :P So today I'm "only" doing 19 to get myself back on track. Yes. I'm a dork.)
See you tomorrow!